Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Train Wreck

I haven't had a decent nights sleep for the last month! I walk around with my heart in my throat and half the time I feel as if I need to just throw up. When I finally lay my head down at night on my soft pillow and have the good fortune of drowsing off, I am usually awaken by a phone call or text message (from my daughter) or I sleep the sleep of the dammed...you know the kind of sleep I am talking about...the kind where you are stuck in some kind of nightmarish dream state...I am either running from something or my teeth are falling out! This is my life.
Off and on for five years I watched my daughter's heart go through a shredder. That's what happens when you get involved with someone who is sociopath and control freak. Believe me there are many of them out there just waiting to play the manipulation game with someone. Evil liars all of them! I had a nickname for this one in particular...DICKWEED. You see, no matter what kind of weed killer you poured on him he kept coming back, and back and back. Dickweed kept sprouting up everywhere and he was similar to poison ivy. Touch him and the allergic reaction would be overwhelming! The more my daughter would get near him the more severe reaction she would have. Well he finally died a slow death, but it took too long and it left my daughter with a lot of scars.
So now she is back in the dating scene and really does not know how to act or react. I have been after her for so long to get out there and now that she has I have found I am not any lessed worrried for her now than I was for the last five years. What does she do...she meets somebody! She can't just meet a simple guy that would like to just have fun, oh no. After several dates with several different assholes, she starts dating a good friend. Complicated!!! She has baggage...trust issues, he has an ex-girlfriend who is a pyscho bitch. RED FLAGS!!!
So now it starts all over again. Why can't she just live a normal life? Is she destined to always have this kind of drama in her life?

1 comment:

none said...

I guess I did this all wrong...I never opened a blog before and I typed you a long message. Oh well live a learn.
I love your blog and you did and awesome job!!
I have dail up so that is so slow, so I packed up my laptop and come to town to the local coffee house and got on wifi.
I feel your pain...just keep the faith continue to be the loving mom and dad you are and everything will work out.
Do give your mom, dad & David my love.
And do know of my love for you and Bill.
Love from,
Jer~
P.S. I don't have spell check on this wifi, so I think I do ok. LOL