Monday, August 18, 2008

The BALL Incident

So my daughter was in this shitty relationship (off and on...for five years, you know...The DICKEWEED KING). She finally gets over him and now she has gone from one extreme to the other. She parties every weekend, is dead tired on Monday, is still attracted to arrogant jerks or just plain dumb asses, and is so unsettled she does not know what to do with herself. It is a never ending drama fest!



I promised I would write about the BALL incident.

When my daughter came home from school in the summer before her senior year she starting working as a cocktail waitress at a popular club in downtown Norfolk. The money was great and she saved over $3000.00 by the time the fall semester started. She was always a poor college student so any way within reason she could earn something to help with books and room and board and gas she would try.

Most of the staff at this club were either worthless guys with no ambition , potheads, or just dumb asses. Now with those choices who do you think my daughter would be attracted to? Yep, the dumb asses. The main dumb ass was the DJ. Six foot two, blond, hunky kind of guy, real charming, false smile...PLAYER written on his forehead. (My daughter tends to be blind at close range). They started dating and before you know it full blown summer romance!

Now don't get me wrong. He was likable. That was the charming thing about him. He even tried to charm me. Not an easy thing to do. Well, when it was time for my daughter to go back to school...1000 miles away I figured that would be the end of things between them. WRONG!

He stayed in touch and even flew up to Kentucky twice to see her before Christmas. Now during this time, I kept tabs on him. (I know people who know people). I even called him several times myself and from the impression I got, I knew he was seeing someone else. When my daughter flew home for Christmas they still continued to see each other. I had this real bad feeling from some things she told me and certain conversations I would overhear that all was not going well.

Then one day while at work I got a phone call. It was from a friend of my daughter's. (HA) She proceeded to tell me that SHITHEAD was screwing my daughter, her and someone else. She asked me if my daughter was with SHITHEAD at that moment and I said yes she is. We decided to go together and confront the problem. What a great idea!

At this time besides my professional day job I was also working part time at a pet store just to help with my daughter's college expenses. I always carried a box cutter in my purse. When we arrived at SHITHEAD's apartment one of the roommates (with a smile on his face) let us in and showed us the way to the bedroom. We opened the door and there was my daughter laying in the arms of the SHITHEAD. So I said as loud as I could, "Get your ass up and outta here. He is screwing you, the girl with me, and someone else." By this time the box cutter was in my hand, and I jumped on the bed, pushed my daughter aside and held the blade to SHITHEAD's balls.

She starting screaming, and couldn't believe the truth, he was begging and pleading and in all the drama the blade just happened to nick his balls enough to show red. He jumped up and ran screaming down the stairs and hid in a closet. I got my daughter dressed, and as we left I accidentally ran the box cutter down the length of his car.

Extreme yes, but so is HIV and every other sexually transmitted disease.

The next day I called The Department of Motor Vehicles and reported him for having no city sticker and driving without a license. The Department of Motor Vehicles reported him to the police and the police pulled him that evening when he left his apartment. They towed his car and it cost him $1,800.00 dollars in court cost and fines to get that straight. Then a few days after the car incident I called the restaurant where he worked part time as a waiter, and several days later at least 10 of my friends started calling and complaining about the tall blond waiter who was very sexually suggestive when he waited on them. He was fired. Never saw much of SHITHEAD after that. Of course my husband's threat of watch your back we know people who know people might of scared him off. He already figured I was insane.

A couple of years later I was at the airport picking up my daughter from a flight back into town and I saw him. I was sitting quietly sipping a cup of coffee and I looked up and there he was walking toward one of the gates. At that moment, he just happened to look across and see me...he ran.

4 comments:

Miss Caught Up said...

Oh my gosh! You have balls, lady! I salute you! I wish I could do that so every tom, dick, and harry player out there. Those guys need to be taught a lesson and you showed shithead!

Bravo! :)

The cup is half full of something I don't like said...

You scared me when you talked about my point in parenthood being simplier. I see your point.

web-betty said...

Wow. I have boys, but I still cheer you on! Of course, I have to feel bad for this boy's parents...didn't they teach him better than that? Or young men just stupid at that age? Is that what I have to look forward to? ;)

Bourbon Girl said...

WOOHOO! I love that! That is so awesome! Now, if my mom had done that I would, of course, have been mortified at the time. Now that I am older, I think it is so fantastic that you protected your baby like that!
~Kelly
http://www.30somethingandsearching.today.com/