Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Neglectful

Thank God my daughter has no children! She is so busy...out every night doing whatever...that I took her dog!!!
Yes...I took the dog and told her she was being a neglectful mother and I was not going to stand by and see my grand dog suffer! So, I have had the dog for a week. I know she feels bad, but she must not feel bad enough to get her priorities straight. She has a 50 gallon fish tank, the fish are most likely dead by now.

I really do not know what has happened to my once responsible daughter. I guess she is just going through something and I have to wait until she comes to the end of it. Of course by then, I will be stressed to the max as usual. I am considering taking out another life insurance policy and making my will. HELP ME PLEASE!

1 comment:

web-betty said...

Oh dear, we are in a similar situation. We just took in a pooch from an uncle who's career move to New York was more important. Our gain, I guess. (Unless he doesn't quit pooping in the house...)