Saturday, September 20, 2008

Decisions

My daughter admitted to me the other day how overwhelmed she felt with all the decisions she has to make. Our life choices and who we put our trust in can sometimes take us down a rocky path. I just keeping hoping and praying she makes better choices this time around than she has in the past.

I am still driving her piece-of-shit car to work and back. She has been approved for a certain amount (that she would not specify to me) so it is only a matter of time before I have my wheels back and she is driving something new.Now as far as Little Shit goes, well they are really moving in together...with his brother. (I still think she is dating the wrong brother).

I had a very long chat with my daughter's best friend who is friends with Little Shit. I asked her to pass on this bit of information..."As long as he is sleeping in her bed he will treat her with the utmost respect. He will not abuse her mentally, emotionally or physically. He will not cheat on her. If I find out he is treating her poorly or taking advantage of her, I will come down on him like the wrath of God!. Remember to tell him that I know people who know people. I don't have to cut off his balls or kill him, but I can make his life miserable." She told me she would pass this bit of information on.

In other news, I have a job interview on Wednesday morning. It would be great if I got this position because all I would have to do is transfer my retirement. If I don't get it I will know it was not meant to be and I will keep looking.

No comments: