Sunday, September 14, 2008

Worry, Worry, Worry

I am one of those people who doesn't have to worry about not having anything to worry about. This week for example I was able to pick and choose my worries from a list that is getting longer everyday. For example:
My mom (is she going to die on me any day?)
My dad who is feeble and can hardly get around
My mentally ill brother with his delusions and voices whispering to him constantly
My job with all of the new policy changes and restrictions
My daughter and her unstable life
My granddoggie who may have cancer again
My husband who puts up with me and his ungrateful daughter
My daughter's old piece of crap car gave out...the engine is barely running
I traded cars with my daughter until she can get a new one and I am driving the piece of crap
THE LIST GOES ON

So now my daughter is going to not only move to Norfolk....but Little Shit is moving in with her! Not only is Little Shit (Yeah this is my new name for him) moving in with her, but his twin brother and another girl are moving in too. The more the merrier I guess! Well at least with all of them sharing the rent it should be less expensive and I guess that is what counts right now. It should be interesting to see what living with Little Shit everyday will be like. According to my sources he is a bit intimated by my daughter. He usually dates younger women...women who are not really women...yet ...19 or 20 you just have not lived long enough to have any gumption. My daughter makes demands..ha ha. He is not use to that because he is the one use to making the demands. His insecurities are showing!

Well, let me see what I can add to the worry list this week.

1 comment:

Hedon said...

Hi,

Dropped by to leave a card, and enjoyed myself so much I read the whole thing. :)

Hope your mom is doing ok.