Saturday, November 8, 2008

Is There Really A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I think my daughter is starting to see the light. (I'm being hopeful)
As I write this she is telling Dipshit that he can't live in her house, they cannot be friends and she is moving on. It will be interesting to see how Dipshit reacts to this announcement. He will either "sweet talk" his way back in the door, or he will bow out gracefully and admit what an ass he has been, or he will bow out and not believe a word she says and the games will just continue on.
I have been considering running an add on Craig's List:
Son-in-law wanted.
Decent man that respects women
Responsible
NOT AN ASS
Keeps his word
Has to be somewhat good looking

Wonder if I would get any responses?

2 comments:

RKelly said...

Hi Exasperated & Fretful Mom, I've been reading through your postings and am enjoyiing your blogs! Good luck with Dipshit...I tell ya, I've got 3 grown kids and totally understand :) It never ends!
Robin, GHOFS

Unknown said...

Sound like a good Add. Maybe I should borrow it for my sister