Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy

I think it has been several weeks since I posted. Not like me to let so much time go by, but here I am at the age of 53 starting a new career, so I have been a bit busy. I have also been trying to rent out my daughter's house...very time consuming.
This is her moving weekend. I guess her dad and I will find ourselves in the mix of helping with all the packing...NO Lifting! She should have plenty of help for that!
Anyway, I am considering not giving the Pug back..ha ha! I hear that the new boyfriend is adverse to letting Mia (pug) sleep in the bed. Mia sleeps with us every night right up next to my tummy, and before that she always slept with Kristen. So...that just isn't right! If nothing else, I will be sharing custody of her! I refuse to let that poor little dog, my granddoggie sleep in a cage!!!

No comments: